Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Home Sweet House

I am almost able to check another thing off my 2011 To-Do List. We have a rent house! Alyssa blogged about it with some pics here. It is such a charming little place and when we are done with it it is going to be just fabulous. Since the home was built about 70 years ago there are quite a few layers of paint and who knows what else on the walls, trim, ceilings, doors, etc. So we, along with Alyssa's family, are putting some sweat equity into the house and repainting almost every single surface plus some other updates. It is amazing what a good sanding and fresh coat of paint can do for a baseboard.

My other favorite part about this house update... lots of to-do lists! It is like my heaven. So I decided to make a master to-do list... Check back for it tomorrow... Or maybe Thursday... (remember I am not letting the blog cause me any more stress.)

No comments: