Friday, January 28, 2011

Little Thing #2: They. Are. Back.

I must interrupt my list of things to-do in 2011 with this breaking news!

Just when I thought facebook couldn't possibly get any better... they do this! Bringing back "The Oregon Trail" and "Where in the World is Carmen Sandiego?" Holler! I am so excited about this. It is like bringing back my childhood but better. I used to play TOT and WITWICS in computer class everyday. I really was looking forward to playing the old versions of the games, but in most cases updates make everything better. February can't get here soon enough.

My only hope is that we don't have to ask everyone to be our "Oregon Trail Friend." For anyone that played Farmville (Guilty as charged) you should know what I mean. It is really fun when everyone is playing, as I anticipate will be the case when these games first launch, but once people stop then it is hard for you to advance.

Disclaimer: I am not in any way, shape, or form a computer nerd or a gamer. I just LOVED these games in elementary and middle school and I'm looking forward to channeling my inner 12 year old.

Did you ever play "The Oregon Trail" or "Where in the World is Carmen Sandiego?" in school as a kid?

1 comment:

Perpetual Blind Date said...

Love the Oregon Trail! I can't wait to play!