Monday, February 14, 2011

To-Do: Become more crafty

I love crafting. Growing up I had about every kit you could dream of... sand art, coloring books, counted cross stitch kits, a million bead kits... I think you get the idea. So I know that somewhere deep down inside me I still have that craftiness of yesteryear, it is just time I unleash it! So I vow this year to make more crafty things. When I see something in a store I should first think, "Can I make this myself?" Because even though it would save me time and probably a bit of stress, making it myself would be so much more satisfying and maybe even money saving! So my new favorite hobby is to browse etsy for fun things I could try to make myself!!! (I have already created one real crafty thing this year... but obvi you will have to wait for the post about it.) {And this completes the list of things to do in 2011... phew}

ps. Check back later for a Valentine's Day post! I know... 2 posts in one day, shiz is getting crazy around here!

No comments: