Thursday, February 10, 2011

To-Do: Write a Book

Now to be honest, this is probably the one thing on my list I really don't know that I will be able to check off at the end of the year. I have great aspirations to write a book and I have one pretty good idea. I just can't seem to find the time to sit down and write it. I can barely find time to write on my blog, much less a whole book. But the dream is there and I just can't seem to shake it, so eventually I am going to have to suck it up and put pen to paper (or fingers to keyboard) and write the story.

I like to think I have a pretty crazy imagination that could come up with a really great story. I would love to write a series like Harry Potter or Twilight where I could really tell multiple stories about the characters, but coming up with something that good is darn near impossible. My writing skills could use some help too, but I guess a book editor helps clean that up in the end. What do I know... But here it is, on my list, ready and waiting to be checked off. Only time will tell.

No comments: