Wednesday, February 9, 2011

To-Do: Start a Blog... Check!

Okay, first of all I have to admit I am still getting a grasp of this whole blogging thing. I really do try to post everyday but that is hard (and my lack of post yesterday was due to the fact I lost my List of Things to Do in 2011 and didn't remember what the next thing on the list was... but, alas, I found it in my computer bag where I had stored it as I go back and forth to work because of the SNOWPOCALYPSE.)

So the first thing I can check off my list is "Start a Blog" because look at me... I'm blogging! Now I should add a supplementary goal to this one that reads "Do a better job at keeping up with your blog and writing about more interesting things and give them a little more pizazz!" So that is what I will be trying to do now that I have accomplished this goal. It was great being able to check something off the list in the first month of the year!

No comments: