Monday, February 7, 2011

To-Do: Take Elphie to Training Classes


Elphie really enjoyed the Puppybowl last night. She stayed in this exact same position for at least 10-15 minutes attentively watching the puppies. She also logged a lot of naptime in that little purple dog bed over the past few days.

As soon as I have a more predictable work schedule I am going to take Elphie to training classes. She isn't a bad dog by any means. But I think it is important that she knows a few more commands and obedience type skills. She does the sit command alright, but that is about as good as it gets. And I am not sure she even knows her own name. My boyfriend is convinced she has no idea what her name is. So there are some things we need to work on. I think this summer after I rotate to my new job I will be able to fully commit to taking her to Puppy Kindergarten! (Fingers crossed.)

Did anyone else watch the Puppybowl last night??

No comments: