Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Jackie O is my Person.

I love Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis. She has fascinated me for years. I have read multiple books about her and her marriage to JFK. My favorite book so far is "Jack and Jackie: Portrait of an American Marriage" by Christopher Andersen. It looks a little something like this:



The picture of them on the cover of this book is one of my favorites. I absolutely adore her wedding dress. Here is the picture up close:



Jackie just has a sense of style like no one else. If I could have a quarter of the style she has I think I would be doing pretty good. I could look through the picture books I have about her for hours. (This is the point where I should have taken a picture of my Jackie book collection... oops.)

But any time I am ever asked the question, "If you could invite one person to dinner, dead or alive, who would it be?" I will always answer Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis. She is my person.

Who is your person?

pic via & via

No comments: