Monday, January 17, 2011

Me, Myself & I

I realized that I never really gave any information about myself when I started to blog. So how about some fun facts to help get to know me: (5 serious, 5 silly... cause that is how I roll)

Serious:
1. I am a recent grad of Oklahoma State University (Go Pokes!!!)
2. I work for a Fortune 500 Energy Company (but not the one everyone and their dog works for...)
3. My favorite hobbies are reading, cooking, organizing, talking, eating and watching tv
4. I am the oldest child of 3 - One Bro and One Sis
5. I am super pale and I cannot get tan (Though I do spray tan for special events!)

Silly:
1. I still sleep with two teddy bears every night (Margarita & Ted)
2. My dream job is to be a program host on QVC
3. In the last year outer space has really started to freak me out
4. I believe the greatest feeling in the world is laughing so hard that it hurts
5. If I could only eat one thing for the rest of my life it would be gummy bears

Hope that was helpful.

No comments: