Monday, February 21, 2011

BTT

BTT = Behind the Times. I hate to be behind the times. It is one of my pet peeves. This Best Buy commecial pretty much describes exactly how I feel. The little girl at the end nails it.

I am in the market for a new laptop. I want to "mac up" but I have heard that I should wait until the new version of the macbook pro comes out. Apparently, it is already past the time for the macbook pro to update and a new one should be coming out. But we can't predict these things. And what if they do update it but they raise the price. Then I could feel dumb for not getting one at the cheaper price. But I don't want to buy the one that is out now and then in a couple months a new one comes out (for the same price) and then once again I am BTT. IT IS THE WORST FEELING EVER.

Any advice on this topic would be greatly appreciated.

No comments: